Post Awal Tahun...
Monday, January 02, 2006

Intermezo

Love is when my smile looks beautiful
Whenever I remember his face

Love is when my eyes are amazing
Since he is the only one I see

Love is when I dream a fairy tale of us
Coz I think about him every second I have

Love is when I'm angry with him
And forgive him in the same time

Love is when he looks cooler with that old T-shirt
Even more than sexiest supermodel in the world

Love is when vegetables taste great
And he said so

Love is when I dont want to lock the door
As I believe in him with all my heart

Love is when I love him
Even he never realize it And he loves U too

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

diambil dari : De Buron-maria Jacklyn

Image hosted by Photobucket.com haduwww... gw lagi UAS niy ampe hari kamis bsk. berturut2 lagi tiap hari :( untung ada 2 mata kuliah yg udah UASna...
belajar... belajar... belajar... belajar... belajar... belajar... belajar... belajar...

P. S : huhu makasih banyak bwt tmen2 yg mendoakan gw supaya tahun ini g jomblo lg :P heuheuheu...

posted by ShOFa ImOeT at 2:45 PM |